ORDER FORM

Name :
Address :
Email :
Name of ITEM(s), SIZE & COLOUR
Method of Payment
Method of Delivery COD (certain areas)
Pos Laju
Pos Express
COD places MCD Taipan, USJ
Subang Parade Entrance
Sunway Pyramid (extra charge RM5)
Email Address:

Click here to put a form like this on your site.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Leopard Ruffles

Before I start any further, apparently this blogshop is fully handled by ONE person now (which is me) as my sister couldn't carry the responsibility any longer cause she has been busy with tons of works everyday. *sigh* But in other hands, she is still my shopping companion and we're still business partner! :)

Most importantly, I hope that I can fulfill my customer's need in any efficient way (eg; replying mails, delivering, CODs and etc) since that I'll be doing this all alone now. And one thing for sure, I hope for NO last minute BACKOUTS and please please please, fill in the forms IF only you CONFIRM to purchase the item. Thanks! :)

***********************

Yes yes yes!! We're back with our updates! Here's our first item of the month! :)

* LEOPARD RUFFLES *




As we all know, animal prints are so IN nowadays. I have to admit that im one of the freak too! And oooh, im keeping one for myself too! Haha

Comes from a comfy stretchable cotton as a material, you're ready to rock the road! Shown below is pics taken with and without flash



Interested? You girls better be fast cause I only have 2 ready stocks in my hands! So grab now!! :)

Its all yours at RM35 (SOLD OUT!!!!!!)
Fits up to UK10
Material : Stretchable Comfortable Cotton


0 comments: